Saturday, August 10, 2013

Onward, Upward, Forward!


Hi World,
Gary B. here, and my passion and calling in life is to inspire and help people reach new levels of success in life....

My wife of 38 years Vonnie and I live in Salem Oregon, USA in the mid-Willamette Valley where it is 1 hour west to the Pacific Ocean and 1 hour east to the snow-capped Cascade Mountains. Love me some Oregon! Vonnie and I have 3 grown children and 8 (yep 8) grandchildren ranging in age from 9 to 8 months....Life is full and I love it!

Having been an athlete all my life I understand the importance of individual accomplishment and success and I also understand the truth that individual accomplishment and success are only fully realized when expressed within 'team.' Throughout my life I have worked in many and varied 'coaching capacities' from high school freshman basketball to planting and pastoring a local church and in these capacities I have had the awesome opportunity to 'work' my passion and calling in life which is to help people go Onward, Upward, Forward!

I am now focusing my efforts on inspiring people with the hope that any person, situation or circumstance can change for the good and helping them gain the skills, mindset and courage to make the changes necessary to see the success they desire whether it be in family, relationships, business or any other areas of life where I can be of service.

I have worked with people all over the world and have seen the impact just 4 little letters can have....HOPE. Hope can sustain a person when nothing else can. And, I’m not talking about the ‘I sure hope it works out’ kind of hope. I am talking about the hope that is a joyful expectation and anticipation that things WILL work out because God is good, and because God is good God cannot do anything other than good. And therefore, as His children we can expect good to come our way…. God does His part, we do our part, and boom….Good things come! YES!

My hope is that we can connect, work together and that you will find all the success and prosperity that you and your family desire. Let's team up, let's work together!!!!

For, if you prosper I prosper and if I prosper you prosper!!!

Let's DO this, together!!!

Talk to you soon…..

Gary B.
garyb1.inspire@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. I nearly lost hope, and not that long ago. When my vision cleared, I saw how God has been there working out His promises to me, regardless of my despair. And when hope comes back in, it comes in like a flood. It's downright ridiculous how good God has been to me. And it just keeps coming!

    ReplyDelete